At Weight Loss Crown, we are very concerned about the information we publish on our site and social media, especially its quality and reliability.
We have strict editorial review guidelines in place for that.
In this document,
- “Weight Loss Crown Enterprise” refers to ‘company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’.
- www.weightlosscrown.com refers to the “website”.
- You refer to “client”, “you” and “your”.
- “Services” refers to our free text content, free video content, free audio content, paid ebooks and paid consulting.
Below, we explain how we publish our content from the moment it is created until it is published. Our editorial policy is based on the following 4 points:
1️⃣ Veracity and guarantee
- Our content is created, fact-checked, and reviewed by certified nutritionists to guarantee the highest possible factual precision.
- We do not publish or accept any content whose authenticity is in question, especially if it is related to medical or health issues.
- Our sourcing and reporting guidelines are very strict.
- We only accept content whose authenticity is accredited and can be demonstrated.
- Our reviews are honest and unbiased.
- We invest in supplements to try, so you can trust our reviews.
- We only allow guest posting from certified professionals.
3️⃣ Safe References
- All of our articles are thoroughly researched and cited as the source of the facts.
- We only link to reputed and specialized media sites, academic research institutions, peer-reviewed studies, government agencies, and medical associations.
- We placed all referenced links at the bottom of every article.
- Our content is not for scientists. Our content is for people like you who want to increase their nutrition knowledge to live healthily. That’s why we write articles in a simple and easy-to-understand English language.
- We always try to make complex things simple and try to provide actionable steps.
- Once the article is published on this site, we review every article to check its facts from time to time. If necessary, we carry out a thorough review process to update it.
- If any content is updated, you can find the date at the beginning of the article. We do the hard work so that you can trust our information.
We welcome your feedback.
We are determined to provide you the quality nutrition content on the internet. However, despite our strict editorial policy, if any of our content is questionable, inaccurate, or out-of-date, please contact us. We will be happy to act accordingly.